MINIMUM AGE 21 YEARSS
CREDIT CARD with a sufficient limit to make a pre-authorization for the amount of the insurance franchise
- What happens in case of theft or damage to the vehicle?
In case of theft, damage, fire and / or collision, the client must make the corresponding Police Report within a period not exceeding 48 hours of the event; and pay what corresponds. In the case of receiving fines for Traffic Violation, you must pay it.
- Can I return the vehicle in another location? (Drop off)
The return of the car in another city or destination that is indicated, will involve paying the charge of the Return Rate. Consult central queries and reservations.
- What is the tolerance for the return of the vehicle?
The tolerance for returning the vehicle is one hour, otherwise extra hours are charged.
- What happens if I exceed the mileage??
“The kms. they are limited by paid journals. The value of the kms. surpluses in the rates, will be applied according to the rent category hired.
- Can the rental period be extended?
If you wish to extend or extend the rental period, you must communicate it at least 24 hours before its end; and it will be subject to availability.
- Can an additional driver be appointed?
The rented vehicle may be driven by the owner of the rental contract, or whoever it designates (in case the owner does not drive). This right may be extended up to two drivers, at no additional charge.
- What are the conditions to return of the vehicle?
The car is delivered with the full fuel tank, in case of missing at the return, the refueling cost will be charged to you.
- At what time is the rent paid?
The rental is paid at the time of taking it.